Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Dancing in my living room

One of the things I would like to do more of in 2011 is dance. In my living room. By myself. Really.

Have you ever danced by yourself when no one was watching? I have once or twice, and once I did it with a special someone. :) This year I want to do it more, all the time. It will be easier now that I have a dvd player and plan on playing CDs while I'm cooking/cleaning/etc.

Like this:
Reflects my thoughts entirely:
"Baby, why don't we just turn that TV off?
315 channels of nothing but bad news on.
Well it might be me, but the way I see it
the whole wide world has gone crazy
so baby why don't we just dance?"

Not just dancing for dancing's sake, but more spontaneity, art, creativity, music and silliness.

And if you loved Josh Turner and want more of him, watch the sexiest music video (PS it's his wife that's in the video with him!): Your Man by Josh Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment