Sunday, April 17, 2011

A pictureless life

I haven't posted in a while, mainly because when my purse was stolen a month ago, my camera was stolen along with it! And blogging without pictures is kind of sad to me. It's like Romeo without Juliet, a car without a road, cheese without goiabada (lyrics from Adriana Calcanhotto's song here)

Miraculously (really... isn't life really a miracle sometimes?) God not only provides for my needs but also for my wants...sometimes... and I got an amazing friendship (well, new level to a friendship) and a camera in the same week!

So here's what I've been doing in these crazy, beautiful last two weeks:

Borrowed a bike and now ride it uphill and downhill to work every afternoon. Yes to strong leg muscles!
---> insert picture of bike and road to work here <---

Went on a three-day trip to London where I learned a lot about money, God's plan for it, friendship and, most importantly, had DELICIOUS all-you-can-eat buffets for every meal.
---> insert picture of mouth-watering buffet food here <---

Was given/"lent indefinitely" a camera.
---> insert picture of me smiling <---

Worked hard at setting up water bottles and cups for speakers at an international congress about the separation of church and state.

Stayed a night at my sister's house where I am always spoiled with extremely comfy conditions and chocolate-flavored coffee.

Ate yummy thai food.

Was happy and had a full tummy.

Flew to the most beautiful islands of the world, the Azores. Don't you just want to take off your shoes and walk on those fluffy clouds?

You know you're in Portugal when you can't drive on your street because you have to wait for the procession that's going by.

Sat in the living room and chatted with family, some furrier than others.

Received lots of furry beijinhos.
:) Isn't life better with pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment