Friday, September 16, 2011

Summer of love

   I had a really great summer this year, I've been very blessed. I got to spend it with the people closest to me, but that I don't get to see that often. Not only did I get to spend lots of quality time with my parents in the Azores, but I got to spend lots of quality time with my boyfriend, Daniel. First we visited his family in the North of Portugal and then we went to World Youth Day together.
   Now that we're back to our routines and houses far away from each other here in Lisbon, it seems like those days in the North were so long ago. We both miss that time already! We slept in hammocks, hiked, swam in the river (it's like the beach up there, the whole village goes!),washed dishes, talked to his grandpa, danced at local festivities, sat on the porch looking at the stars. Here are some pictures... 


Our dream house would be something like this...

A romantic pizza dinner...

The river where we swam


Hiking...
 


Going to church on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment