Monday, September 26, 2011

Midnight in Paris


My BF and I pass by a billboard announcing movietimes everytime we walk from my house to the beach and everytime we think about how we'd like to go to that movie theater one day. We finally went and saw Woody Allen's new movie, Midnight in Paris. It was really good, I really recommend it. Woody Allen's movies seem to be either really good or really bad, but this one was funny and also really deep. I loved the lesson about living in the present.

It was an old movie theater in a teeny tiny "shopping mall", but it was cool because of that. There was a bell that told us when the movie was going to start and when the break was over. We were definitely the youngest people there... by far. We hadn't gone to the movies in AGES. It's so romantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment