Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Bubbly, painted pots

I bought two plain pots, drew on them with a pencil and then painted them. I was inspired by two of Frida Kahlo's paintings. They looked really great... until I thought I should put this "water-protective" glue on them to protect them against the rain. But when I put the plants in them, and they got water on them, the glue got all bubbly and ruined the painting! But I'm not perfectionist enough to repaint more vases, so I'm trying to ignore the bubbles. Please ignore them too! Here they are:

 

The inspiration:

source
 
source

2 comments:

  1. Querida Julinha. Cada vez gosto mais do teu blog. Com a tua simplicidade eu encontro muitos ensinamentos.
    Abraço.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estão tão giros :)
    Parabéns artista

    ReplyDelete