Thursday, December 15, 2011

Waiting, moving and shaking

I haven't been blogging very much recently because I've been waiting for a camera USB cable to arrive in the mail so that I can have a functioning camera again. Since February, my cameras have either been stolen, lost or non-functioning, which is pretty frustrating when my favorite thing to post is pictures. I think this is some kind of test of my patience/real motivation or a sign of something... I'm just not sure what! Pictures will come back when the cable comes in the mail.

And blogging will continue! Leila has a great post about reasons to blog:

"Without fear we must set sail on the digital sea facing into the deep with the same passion that has governed the ship of the Church for two thousand years. Rather than for, albeit necessary, technical resources, we want to qualify ourselves by living in the digital world with a believer’s heart, helping to give a soul to the Internet’s incessant flow of communication." - Pope Benedict XVI, 2010

Meanwhile, also check out my post about European Catholic Movers and Shakers:


No comments:

Post a Comment