Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Saying no while saying yes

I rejected a job offer yesterday. It was a tough decision, but I'd like to think that I said no while having what I'm saying yes to in sight. I said no to: extra work, a possibility of getting more work and hours through this school in the future, a possibility of earning more money, an "open door" of being able to choose between this job and my current job in the future, etc.

I said yes to: more frugality and learning how to save, more time for working at friendship, to tennis with Sofia, baking and sharing treats with people I like, exercise and taking care of myself, more time to pursue getting paid for something related to my degree (theology) and a job I really enjoy.


PS Check out my post at IgnitumToday... Integration: The Object of a Catholic Education

No comments:

Post a Comment