Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Laughter and American flag heart earrings

Last night, my sister and I, plus her charming boyfriend (who really has become like a brother to me), went back to the fushion sushi place we went to last week. We stuffed our faces like little piggies, just like last time, and all agreed we had little sushi babies living in our bellies. It was pretty intense. Topics included soccer, my student's American flag heart earrings from Claire's (aaamazing... go Portuguese people that love America!), bulimia and hemorrhoids. I hadn't laughed like that in a while. 

Today, April 25th, is a national holiday here... the day Portugal had a peaceful revolution against the dictatorship in 1974. It's pretty cool because my parents actually participated in this revolution...!

No comments:

Post a Comment