This week's Sunday, Sunday, Sunday podcast:
- The saying goes that God puts certain people in your family because that's the only way you'd love them.
- The Holy Spirit is the life and the breath of the Church.
- God loves the prostitute on the corner in Rome as much as he loves the Pope in the Vatican.
- That doesn't mean that we can't let God down, but He loves us perfectly.
- We don't love other people because of what we get out of the relationship...
- Christ loved the person crucifying Him as much as He loved the apostle at the foot of the cross.
|Taize Friendship Icon|
"I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father."