Friday, May 11, 2012

I have called you friends

This week's Sunday, Sunday, Sunday podcast:



  • The saying goes that God puts certain people in your family because that's the only way you'd love them. 
  • The Holy Spirit is the life and the breath of the Church. 
  • God loves the prostitute on the corner in Rome as much as he loves the Pope in the Vatican. 
  • That doesn't mean that we can't let God down, but He loves us perfectly. 
  • We don't love other people because of what we get out of the relationship...
  • Christ loved the person crucifying Him as much as He loved the apostle at the foot of the cross. 
Taize Friendship Icon
"
I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father."
Jo 15:15

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment