Thursday, May 24, 2012

Seminarians and little shepherd friends

This week has been really emotionally charged for me. Important things have been happening... like Theology of the Body in Portugal!... and that's important not only for Portugal but for me. It's hard to let go and enjoy the roller coaster ride, with its highs and lows. 

I love these pictures of seminarians crowding around Peter Colosi after he gave a conference on Theology of the Body at their seminary in Caparide last night. No one asked questions during the question and answer time... which is always my favorite part of conferences!... but then they all wanted to talk to him afterwards. 

I also love the pictures of a beautiful birthday cake one of my "little shepherd" friends surprised my other "little shepherd" friend with today on her birthday. In the cafeteria of my old university. It was a special cake for a super special person and I really do hope her year is extra blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment