Monday, December 15, 2014

Woodland Baby Shower

I organized a woodland-themed baby shower at my sister's house for my nephew who will be born soon. I wasn't able to do everything I wanted to do (as usual), but I was so happy when it still turned out wonderful. It was a relaxed afternoon with a few of her friends.


Some party quizzes and a wild baby animals DVD.
Nuts, berries, an apple cake and chocolate cupcakes (that wer supposed to have mushroom-like frosting.. but that didn't happen. On top of the table cloth there is some woodland wrapping paper I found.
 A fox print for guests to sign with uplifting motherhood messages, which will go in the nursery.
Owl bookmark favors.
Some books as gifts.
Of course some baby shower games, like timed and blindfolded diaper changing and guess that baby food.  
Sisters and nephew...
 And finally, kids and husbands came later on and, naturally, Addie was the center of attention! 
 



...Follow this blog on FacebookBloglovin'Feedly and on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment