Friday, January 16, 2015

New year, new leaf

I have been pretty quiet around here lately, it's true. I went to an "advisory interview" in December and was urged to reflect on WHY I do things... if it's from the inside out or if it's for this anxiety for status I seem to have. So of course that causes me to wonder, why am I blogging? Is it really from the inside out? A form of expression? A service to others? Or is it just a show off/popularity thing? I will continue this reflection, and continue blogging as of now.
 
 
Meanwhile, I would really appreciate it if you told me:
What would you like to see on this blog?
Please comment or send me an email... it will be super useful.
 
 
Pictures from our New Year's "date" and reflection.

 
 
 
 
 



...Follow this blog on FacebookBloglovin'Feedly and on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment