Monday, August 10, 2015

Summer dreams


We have been going to the beach every weekend. I'm not a big beach fan... I guess I should admit it. But the hubby and Addie are HUGE beach fans. Plus, our pediatrician says it's good for her health so there you go.

I have been feeling overwhelmed by the things I am not able to get to, my slow internet connection, my lack to self-discipline, etc. No matter how many blog posts, articles and diary entries I write I never get it right. I guess it's a work in progress. I'm trying to focus on the important things, know I am weak and fragile and leave the rest to God. But summer is passing by too quickly. We still don't have our house in order, we haven't had enough picnics and I haven't attempted making blueberry and rasberry pies. And other summer dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment