Wednesday, December 02, 2015

A vegetarian makes a turkey

I've been going too fast lately... too fast to record and reflect on what's happening. But it has been good. Our Thanksgiving week was very action-packed. We went to hardrock with my family, which was a surprisingly nice place to take kids.

Then we hosted a turkey dinner on Friday for some Portuguese friends. I had this dream of making turkey, even though I don't eat it... and it turned out good! It was easier to make than I was expecting. And I got to read a book about Thanksgiving to our guests and they even wore paper pilgrim hats we made. It was a fabulous tradition I hope to repeat every year.

Here are pics of us at Hardrock, my turkey "sleeping" and Addie enjoying some leftover turkey the next day.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment