Friday, September 09, 2016

Lord, give me patience


These days have been especially hard. I am working on being more patient with my toddler and asking Jesus to help me love her like He does. I'm not doing a very good job. This baby business is really hard, even a second time around! The main problem is... their sleep!

I am a wimp when it comes to my spiritual life. I just finished St. Faustina's Diary and it is incredible how much she is willing to suffer for God and sacrífice herself. I have countless blessings, health, so much material comfort (St. Faustina didn't have any of that... precisely the opposite) and I whine soooooooo much when life gets a teensy bit harder? It's true.

From my Pinterest:
St. Pope John Paul II. I love this quote from St. John Paul II:

No comments:

Post a Comment