Monday, November 14, 2016

Trump Roundup

Do you want to hear about anything other than the election? I'm sorry, this post is not for you. Please move right along.

I had told myself I wouldn't post any more politics... but I can't help myself. I've been trying not to look at my facebook feed or watch the "news", because it makes me feel terrible. But reading what my favorite bloggers and writers have been saying makes me feel better. Here is a roundup of my favorite stuff so far.  

But before that, if you happen to have not voted for / dislike Trump, here's a meme for you:


Now onto other memes:



"The media didn't report this election, they actively campaigned it, and they are shocked that their candidate lost. Maybe if they go back to those much vaunted journalistic values, such as objectivity and integrity instead of pushing an agenda, they might be less "shocked" when things play out the way they were brewing all along." -- Marcy Bayard


Opinion: Dear anti-Trump protesters, this temper tantrum is truly embarrassing

The Electoral College Still Makes Sense Because We're Not a Democracy

What Donald Trump Wants To Do in His First 100 Days 

Why Trump Will Get My Vote

Any of the "Post-Election Edition" articles at Bigpulpit.com

And one in Portuguese: A vitória de Trump explicada às criancinhas


Video: Trump's Full Victory Speech

Video: https://www.facebook.com/bestoftrump/videos/1076130942480025/

Video: Song "Do you hear the people sing" from Les Miserable (I saw a post on FB saying this: "Throughout the election campaign here in the United States, I keep thinking of Les Miserables. Then, Hillary Clinton called Trump supporters "Deplorables" and that confirmed it for me. My mind went straight to Les Miserables the musical and I heard this song...."

No comments:

Post a Comment