Thursday, December 22, 2016

The funny things they say

(Santa ringing his bell and asking if we want to take a picture with him.)
"Adelaide, do you want to take a picture with Santa Claus?"
"No, I no like Santa Claus. I wanna play."
"Ok, go ahead." (goes and plays at the Santaland playhouses)
Baby Davy is fascinated by Santa's bell. Santa asks again if we want to take a picture. I say, wait let me ask his sister then.
"Adelaide, come take a picture with Santa Claus. Then you can play some more."
"No, I no LIKE Santa Claus!"
"Why don't you like Santa Claus?!"
"No, I no LIKE him!"
"Okay, okay."

"Sorry, Santa Claus, she says she doesn't like you. Let's just take a picture with the baby." Baby Davy is fascinated by all things Santa Claus. Especially the beard.

Santa Claus apparently doesn't deal well with rejection.
"I'm going to go talk to her," he says.

"No, I no like you!"
Sorry, Santa Claus. Maybe next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment