Tuesday, November 10, 2020

How to ride a bike without training wheels


A couple of weeks ago, Davy learned how to ride without training wheels. Today, he learned to to start by himself without a push! 

This was all made possible by a friend who shared a youtube video that helped her with her son. I'm linking to it here because it was so important for us:

https://youtu.be/mOlQg5THqhE

This is what I love about meeting with friends and moms meeting with moms with kids. I learn so much from others. I cannot be locked at home without friendship for me and for my kids. Moms (and dads!), but especially moms at home with small children, needs lots of support and community. 

1 comment:

  1. Great! Well done! There is though a quicker way, that has never failed here (at least for the last six times, since Daniel is still a toddler): never put the training wheels there in the first place :)
    From Mom to mom ;)
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete