Wednesday, November 07, 2012

A normal life.

Life has been rather uneventful lately for me. 
Home--work--home--work. 
Or little coffee/lunch dates with friends that seem so few and far between. And... I guess that's okay. As I told my friend Catia last Sunday, I've been discovering that the small and hidden things are really the greatest. And I'm slowly accepting that my life and talents are small and hidden... using your talents doesn't have to mean success and popularity. I'm accepting it: I have a "normal-person" job, a "normal-person" life, a "failed" and small youth group, a "little" blog and talents that are only shared with a small amount of people. And I have this sneaking suspicion: that the level that my desires for greatness/prestige decrease, my level of happiness/peace increases. 

When you don't have anything, then you have everything.  Mother Teresa

Downtown Lisbon during my coffee date last Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment