Friday, September 01, 2017

Azores and back

We are officially done with vacation now, and trying to get back into the groove of things. We are in the middle of a week of doctors appointments everyday except for one... ouch and double ouch. 

We visited my mom in the Azores and it was good to go back after three years. I really value having roots in such beautiful places. We went to the beach every day except one (and I didn't get a single picture!). We went bowling twice, which was surprisingly very fun. Addie had never been and she is the perfect age to start and really appreciate it. It made me think of the Family Man, one of my favorite movies. Davy tripped and hit his mouth twice. And we ate some really delicious icecream. Of course, we got to visit with some family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment